HybridZ

Hyundai Genesis Coupe...

Mikelly

If they offer the 2.0T with the Track performance parts, but without the extra 3 grand in luxury items, that could become a very good performance bargain.

Will be interesting to see how the transmission and rear end take serious power. Doubt that many enthusiasts will keep much stock on the turbo cars.

IIRC They will be offering a stripped down version for the more serious car modders/autoxers etc.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I see back seats in sports car as a disadvantage. You can't enjoy the driving experience with an annoying backseat driver. Plus its just more dead weight to carry around.

I cant agree with this statement. Anything with more than 1 seat is a disadvantage. "Sports" cars are in nature a compromise, I guess the question is how much of a compromise you want. Im not some slick-♥♥♥♥ 1337 racer, So i dont mind the compromise (which is lets face it, youre not adding that much weight, youre not losing that much rigidity, and its a difference you more than likely will not feel, if there was an equal comparison). Its nice having room to put things into the back, its nice being able to put my kids or extra friends in the back (sure they might not be comfortable, but hey if they dont like it they can walk), its nice not having to switch to a second car because i dont have the room to do these things, and its nice having all that and still being able to be 95% as fast. Its having my cake and eating it. Some of the most fun ive had with my corolla (ae86) was doing some mountain cruising with 3 friends in the car. I dont need to be the fastest, I will never be the fastest, but im fast enough to enjoy myself and have a blast.

Couldn't have said it better man! :2thumbs:

Mike

I cant agree with this statement. Anything with more than 1 seat is a disadvantage. "Sports" cars are in nature a compromise, I guess the question is how much of a compromise you want. Im not some slick-♥♥♥♥ 1337 racer, So i dont mind the compromise (which is lets face it, youre not adding that much weight, youre not losing that much rigidity, and its a difference you more than likely will not feel, if there was an equal comparison). Its nice having room to put things into the back, its nice being able to put my kids or extra friends in the back (sure they might not be comfortable, but hey if they dont like it they can walk), its nice not having to switch to a second car because i dont have the room to do these things, and its nice having all that and still being able to be 95% as fast. Its having my cake and eating it. Some of the most fun ive had with my corolla (ae86) was doing some mountain cruising with 3 friends in the car. I dont need to be the fastest, I will never be the fastest, but im fast enough to enjoy myself and have a blast.