msa stg 2 turbo cams

turbonetics 60-1

liquid to air intercooler

methanol injection

act clutch

fidanza alluminum flywheel

pathy intake

60 mm throttle

full turbo back 3 inch 2 flow masters one mid saction and one just before the outlet... figuer I can remove the 1st and just run down pipe for drags ;)

things Im lacking

clutch disc I got an 87 300zx na tranny and the disc that was supposed to fit (also fits 84-86 turbo & 280zx turbo) the engagement is off and it won't slide on the shaft its like it butts up to it????

the stock one is def higher or longer deeper however you want to say that.. I used to be able to find a good disc for 100 now I can't find one???? any idea were there still at??

and I ran a similar setup only cheaper pistons in my 280zx and was running 24 psi ;) until I decided to slap my nitrous kit on it i was golden.... oops

but now better fuel management !)

both are 240mm worked on my 83 280zx turbo t5 tranny and my 84 300zx turbo with a t5 its supposed to work from a 81-83 280zx turbo, 84-87 turbo 300zx, and an 84-89 300zx na.... but apperantly it doesn't work for the na... now Im wondering if anyone knows where I can get a clutch disc that will.....

engine management will be megasquirt fuel and spark direct coil fire boost controller option installed 4 bar map just got a few more things to figure out... like how the trigger angles are set and thats about it then install an tune.....

• 1 month later...