HybridZ

I got Arrested!

jc052685

"This is maybe the 10th time and she was going to let me go but she called me in anyway and found out I had 4 of them".

So let me get this straight........you've been pulled over 10 times recently for infractions, and still choose to take your chances.......WOW, i've been pulled over maybe twice in 20 years and just got warnings.

Dude the 80's ROCKED!

As for the jail time, me went there once, not pleasent.

Seving on a sub, did not seem all that different......;)

Might have involved beer and a truck........NEVER AGAIN!!

Getting caught up in the system is like being put on a rack that was over engineered by goverment contractors! (winning the lowest bids, of course;))

"This is maybe the 10th time and she was going to let me go but she called me in anyway and found out I had 4 of them".

So let me get this straight........you've been pulled over 10 times recently for infractions, and still choose to take your chances.......WOW, i've been pulled over maybe twice in 20 years and just got warnings.

In the last 2-3 years yeah. That is pretty much the way I saw it. Go as long as I can then just pay up. Worked out pretty good in my opinion. Last warrant I had, I went to pay for it and it was like $675. I got 4 of them taken care of for under $1100. Good deal in my book! Plus no "time served". Just a ride down to local station.