HybridZ

My boogers have been filled with paint for way too long, give me support

josh817

We rushed out and reorganized the garage to get moms car in. I feel bad for the neighbor because he buys and sells cars and had like 5 Miata's sitting out there so I ran over and we put dirt bags on the cars.

Things got a bit frisky with the weather, Mom was praying that she could get a new roof out of it...

A guy I run into at work lives in Keller, he said today he had some saved in his freezer. I feel you pain on the car. I'm sick of sanding, hearing my compressor never shut off, blowing my nose to see what layer of paint I'm down to.

I wiped a booger on my moms car. It has dried and now she has 35 year old paint on her car too.

I think for the under side of the hood, valence, inside of hatch, doors, I'll just scuff up and spray bomb black. Will people really say "the underside of your hood looks crappy" honestly? No. With that said and done all I have to do is the roof, the outside of the hatch, and the rockers. Then I have to take the hatch off, no biggy, but what I'm scared of is the door handles. I need to take them off and I'm worried they won't work properly once I'm done...

Alright guys tell me this... Thursday its suppose to rain again so I can't really do much of anything besides finish sanding and wait. Super 7 race is Saturday. Should I just get everything sanded, put my lights back in, hood on, and go out there or should I just forget the weekend. I'm having a seriously hard time letting a free race day go thats why...

Take the civic.

The Civic isn't going, its tranny is dead and its an automatic anyways. Dad has the same model but manual 5 speed.

It has 300,000 miles though and I think it needs a new water pump...:icon55:

Answer is, no. :mrgreen: