HybridZ

Tell a short story from this pic....

EvilC

Well Clive, what's your story?

My story is, that the grey car thought by putting a V8 in it that it would be able to keep up with the Yellow Z the fastest s30 in the area....sad to say this wasn't that case as you can see the paint was blown right off and lapped at a HPDE! Grey/primer Z driver says to himself, "I have work to do!"......tears the car apart to start all over again! Unknown to him, the yellow Z driver bought another Z with a faster V8...keeping him KING of Zs in the tri-state!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I grow up I want to be like JOE! :icon56::icon45::mrgreen::flamedevi

My story is, that the grey car thought by putting a V8 in it that it would be able to keep up with the Yellow Z the fastest s30 in the area....sad to say this wasn't that case as you can see the paint was blown right off and lapped at a HPDE! Grey/primer Z driver says to himself, "I have work to do!"......tears the car apart to start all over again! Unknown to him, the yellow Z driver bought another Z with a faster V8...keeping him KING of Zs in the tri-state!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I grow up I want to be like JOE! :icon56::icon45::mrgreen::flamedevi

Oh boy do you know how to :iospalo:!! And stop stealing my lines!! :lmao: