HybridZ

Actual HP Gains from the 300zxt ECU and Maf and TB swap?

RUZN

Has anyone Dyno'd actual gains from this process yet? I mean obviously there must be some due to better Fuel/Air Mapping. I mean mine will be moreso due to the fact I ported my manifold and exhaust and tweaked the turbo a bit ect ect but has anyone just done the TB swap to 60mm, ECU and Maf. What were your gains?

• 9 months later...

you might gain hp with all that.....In reality you have nothing to improve the efficiancy other than the porting. Which might not do anything anyway. The factory TB is not even a restriction till you are well over 400hp.

Now if you Nistune the z31 ecu and the car is dyno tuned with additional boost even without an intercooler you could see as much as 250whp I would think. I know another member here did 235ish whp with no intercooler and a JWT z31 ecu.

I know this is a older post, but i have the same set up and am curious of the gains as well..

so BUMP!

ive been wanting to do this setup on my z for a while(parts have been sitting in my room) looking for someone to help me with it...maybe if u can help me out...im in socal too :)