HybridZ

West Coast Z Nationals...

adamhoud

So, I am planning on renting a car/room and driving down to LA from norcal to hopefully find a Z to purchase. Does anyone have any general info on this event? I can't seem to find much except for registration for showing your car. When is it exactly and can you just go to observe/look?

You should have thought about this a couple of weeks ago and taken a 50$ one-way Southwest Flight to Ontario! You can't buy the GAS for that much!

go to GroupZ.com, and download the newsletter from this month (April)

Basically, it starts with a kickoff BBQ friday night at the MSA parking lot, then Saturday there is a big scratch-and-dented merchandise sale in their back lot while the driving school is going on at MCAS ElToro, with a dinner at the Rib trader in Orange that evening. During the scratch and dent sale they wil lhave tents up in the lot in front to detail your car and wash it for the show the next day.

Show opens to the public at 9AM and is at the same venue as last year Oak Glen park or shady glen something like that. I can drive you there, I just can't tell you what it's called! LOL

Friday the 24th of April starting around 7pm till the show on Sunday the 26th of April which ends around 3pm. Come see the Blue Turd on '260 Island'---you can't miss the BIG YELLOW OVERTAKING FLAG painted with krylon on the hood! LOL