HybridZ

Who can send me detailed pictures of their LS1 swap?

I had been searching for as many pictures of swaps as possible before i do mine. It will help me to get an idea of how i want to go about certain aspects of it. I have the JCI swap manual which had some pictures but not the specific ones i am looking for.

Any pictures will do fine. I am specifically looking for engine mounts mounted in the car, on the block. I want to see the size of the engine in relation to the crossmember, the set back, the height etc. I also would like to see oil pan clearance pictures, steering rack clearance pictures. I would also like to see transmission tunnel pictures, crossmemmber pictures, exhaust pictures.

Really any pictures i would greatly appreciate. You can email them to me at ShawnMacAnanny@earthlink.net or post them here for other members. Either works for me.

Thank you guys!

Shawn

I have a few good pics in my members gallery. The members pictures that help me alot were DaleMX, 1tuffZ and M1noel's cardomain page. D-Day for wiring my project and pushing the start button is April,18,19 -20 !!!! My nephew has shot quite a few photos, shoot me a pm if you are looking for something specific.

Looking at the pictures, it looks like i can possibly weld my Carshop mounts to the frame rails on the Datsun rather than on the Kmember like all the adapter plates are doing? I plan on strengthing the chasis here and there once the engine is in but i think that the frame rails should be wrong enough to hold the torque of the engine.