HybridZ

no headlights, no side markers, no brake lights, no turn signal, no dash lights

i'd say it has something to do with the wiring under the steering column. i've been working at almost the same issue for the last couple days, and it all goes back to the wiring underneath that column.

in my 76, all of my wires were shown as stock, but it looked as if someone was messing with them because connections were becoming loose, warn, and overall sloppy...

i now have all my lights operating properly, but i still have to tackle the turn signal assembly.

Check your rheostat (sp) under the dash if your car is equiped with one. It should be located under the dash to the right of the steering wheel. It allows you to dim your dash lights, it should have a knob on it that you twist to make the lights brighter and dimmer.

Also rebuild the combo switch, take it apart very carefully sand down the contacts etc and put it back together.

One time the Switch actually shorted to itself on mine. Due to moister. I opened up the colom and just had to pry loose those little fingers that contact the points to make lights go on. brakes not working though... odd... but not unusual to have corroded back sockets or loose springs in those sockets.