HybridZ

How car obsessed are you?

AkumaNoZeta

For the last year or so, I would wet dreams of which I had to remove a transmission or take apart a suspension, instead of removing clothes, in order to gain access to the "good parts" lol. How bad has it been with you guys? Also I used to bathe with one of those big yellow sponges for washing cars in the auto department of walmart.

• Administrators
How car obsessed are you?

Are you asking me or my Wife?

She once told me she wished she was a car. When I reminded of her of how many cars I've discarded, she decided that wasn't the best plan :mrgreen:

She once told me she wished she was a car. When I reminded of her of how many cars I've discarded, she decided that wasn't the best plan :mrgreen:

That was great!

If money was no object the amount I'd have would be crazy.

My drug of choice is MORE!

I hate responding to your threads because all you do is talk bench talk and "theories" and "what I heard on the internetz" but I'll bite.

I've lost a relationship because of my Z (lata b!7

I know I'm not the only one, either.

I've since moved on and the current girl supports my habit.

Though I'm beginning to think it's a little out of hand...

(There's 2 Zs, a 510, an E30 bimmer, a turbo sentra, and a rare honda at my house currently)

LOL. I think the Fact Girls at first glance say at a Pub think its a Porsche or something deffinately helps the addiction because when you get numbers and get Some lovin because of your Z it makes the two addictions so...well... Addictive =-)

But then when you never call them back Cause your tuning, upgrading, or broke because of your Z well... its all good because hey... you cant tell me you dont like the feel of that old shaky bastard Ripping down the road time and time and time again watching those deep dished guages climb and drop, the old school orange glow of the lights turning on, that OK computer thingy in the middle of your dash (if you got a 280zx hehe) the fact it always seems to start and run even if somethings totally f*$ked, the fact I ran 135km on a toasted alternator to safety lol, that sound of the Inline 6, that engine rev, that cute little back end it has, the reverse rising Hood, those shitty wiper blades that never really work good =-), the fact she makes you touch her in all the right places at least once a month (ie rust,oil leak, soemthing of that nature) or the great search for parts liek indiana jones in the wreckers of doom!. I see those poor poor Z's who had such bad owners, the sadness in their grills their tearing deep set eyes saying, Please save a part of me!!!

Ah my heart goes out to those poor Z's I wish I could buy them all make them new again. Cause in the end they always come through for you. Those Baby Z's Ah I love my Z its the most Frusteratingly Fun Car I have ever Owned. One day I hope Nissan makes some more of em. New but the Same Liek the Charger. Screw the Sentra RELEASE THE Z's Basic Platforms improved engine management, suspension and most of all Rust Protection =-) Bring back my lovely Ladies!

Infact we could do:

250ZR 2.5L inline 6 Dual overhead Cam

270ZRT 2.7L inline 6 Dual Overhead Cam Turbo

290ZRTT 2.9L inline 6 Dual Overhead Cam Twin Turbo

310ZRTT R-Spec V10 Dual Overhead Cam Twin Turbo =-) 1000HP Factory *grins*

I remember once I was EXTREMELY tired to the point I couldn't even think right or even talk without sounding like i'm totally hammered, and I saw a picture of some really pretty girl, and for whatever reason my brain went to the gutter fast, but instead of imaging some hot girl stripping, it was about a Z being pulled apart and everything.

I shook my head and went WTF? then started thinking about putting cars together, then had the image of cars humping each other to make another little car.

I never get that messed up from alcohol. EVER. but don't let me sleep for 2 days and I don't even think I could be considered sane by doctors.

anyways, I have no desire to get a girlfriend or get into any relationships.

the Z is top priority when it comes to that. work my ass off and give my earnings to her lmao.

LOL. I think the Fact Girls at first glance say at a Pub think its a Porsche or something deffinately helps the addiction because when you get numbers and get Some lovin because of your Z it makes the two addictions so...well... Addictive =-)

Dude, same thing happened to me but at McDonalds.. drive through guy was like nice Porsche and I almost slapped him.

I am so addicted to cars I fall asleep to my Ferrari and/or my F1 track sounds playlist on my Ipod. My girlfriend also left me (morally) because of my Z. :flamedevi Hey, when you need a new motor it takes priority, its her fault for getting slutty while I was trying to get my daily driver Z back on the streets. :icon44:

Dude, same thing happened to me but at McDonalds.. drive through guy was like nice Porsche and I almost slapped him.

I am so addicted to cars I fall asleep to my Ferrari and/or my F1 track sounds playlist on my Ipod. My girlfriend also left me (morally) because of my Z. :flamedevi Hey, when you need a new motor it takes priority, its her fault for getting slutty while I was trying to get my daily driver Z back on the streets. :icon44:

LOL Well at least today Even without Front fenders or Bumper a STARBUCKS GUY of all people was like... Is that a Datsun :mrgreen:

and also My FPR came in at its 2am here and what do I do.. watch some 240z vids on youtube drool and go out in the cold and install my FPR set it to 43psi and take her for a cruise lol.. Me my Z and the Starzzzz

I wouldn't say obsessed. Maybe a little.

It's a very fine line I walk, talking car talk to my wife and listening to her talk about the wonderful cake she made yesterday. (I do enjoy hearing about her work and how great it is.)

I used to have Saturdays to spend entirely with the Z. Now she doesn't work Saturdays so I gotta sneak in time when I can. She's pretty understanding, and wants me to finish my car just as much as I do. (Maybe more.)

I've tried explaining that it'll never be done, but we'll deal with that later.

:burnout:

Edit: Just remembered that I had a girlfriend in high school who told me if I got my Z fixed before Christmas we'd have some fun with it. If you know what I mean... I never ended up finishing it though.

I don't have any money to be obsessed.

Something I've learned in my 2 years of time with my now-wife is that she pushes me to work on the car and do what she believes makes me happy. I resist and she does a good job of wanting me to take time with it - now, we have a fantastic relationship and my time on the Z is moderated well.

I'm pretty obsessed with my Z. When I got married I told my wife, "don't ask me to get rid of my Z and we won't have any problems." She hasn't and we've been married for 11 years and I've had my Z for 20 years. Yeah, I'm pretty loyal.

BTW-When I see a car in a driveway with a cover on it I try to guess what it is by the curves.