HybridZ

Where to find OS GIKEN parts???

DRZ man

I was looking into avehaul one of my clutch system on my track z but I cant find a dealer here on the US that have the parts, does anyone know where to get OS GIKEN clucth release bearing sleeve. the problem I have is this, when I put the nissan oem beaaring and sleeve it doesnt fit right, when I finally install all the bolts in the bearing is to thick, so I need the os GIKEN sleeve to installed, thanks.

OS Giken has kind of washed its hands with the S30. In fact you ask them about the car in general, and they clam up.

I think I saw an Giken TO Bearing just the other day. If you want I'll check?

B.

OS Giken has kind of washed its hands with the S30. In fact you ask them about the car in general, and they clam up.

I think I saw an Giken TO Bearing just the other day. If you want I'll check?

B.

If you could, that would really help me out.

I was looking into avehaul one of my clutch system on my track z but I cant find a dealer here on the US that have the parts, does anyone know where to get OS GIKEN clucth release bearing sleeve. the problem I have is this, when I put the nissan oem beaaring and sleeve it doesnt fit right, when I finally install all the bolts in the bearing is to thick, so I need the os GIKEN sleeve to installed, thanks.

PM cheftrd he got me my OS Giken clutch for my L28ET.

DSCF0176.JPG

I know that the throw out bearing collar that came in the smaller OS Giken box in the above pic and was in a Nissan box but I don't recall the part number. Matt should be able to help.

They still list the ol' S30 on their website. New and replacement parts....

It might be difficult to find OS Giken anything in the states since OS Giken just came over a year or two ago.

os-giken_thumb.JPG