HybridZ

I raced my 1st motocross/ got trophy!!

big-phil

th_mx4thplace.jpg

My 1st MX race. My 1st time to race a cr250, and my 1st time to ride this bike!!

A friend of mine was going to this track. He bought a crf450, and said I could ride his cr250. I used to have a cr125

but never raced.

I almost lost it once BAD over a table top I landed and hit the gas and stood it up almost looping it. But I got 4th and a trophy!! ha ha ha:icon45:

Sweet! That's an accomplishment for never riding that bike and being(I assume) rusty,:)

I need to replace the piston I melted in my 125 so I can go riding again.:(

Yes very rusty. I also rode this track for the 1st time that day. I'm a street bike guy, but I would go out on the 125 and tear it up at the local practice track 3 or 4 years ago. My forearms I think are still pumped. Now I want to buy a dirt bike again:icon56:

Good job phil! Yeah i go and race back in kansas about once a year on one of my dads bikes. I raced for 13 years and was a pretty good Intermediate rider. I go back and race with the novices and its fun as Im so out of shape but i can still corner alot faster than most of them lol.

Nice trophy :D I bet it's goning to look good on your mantlepiece :D

My cousin is a lead mechanic on one of the Pro Kawasaki MX teams on the US tour, and used to be a pretty good club rider here in NZ, so I know how hard it is to rede a MX bike competitively! you did good there :D