HybridZ

A nice find

Just picked up a 327 chevy out of a vette from a guy here locally. Going to pick it up this weekend and pay him the $100 for the engine. :lmao: I know, It's all luck what can I say.

Just called him and offered $113 and a mostly full bag of Cheetos. Told him I'd pick up today...He'll be calling you.

;) great find! FI?

No, carb'ed ala 60's, 2.02 fuelie heads, runs actually. Local mexicanos had it in a p/u but wrecked it. One of them owed me some $$$ so I took the motor instead. :mrgreen:

I know, I'm a nice guy letting him off the hook like that. :lmao:

Hmm, unopened bag of crunchy cheetos!!!!!...........................................................

......................................................................................................................

How about a 468 BBC 10:1 forged pistons with Brodix aluminum heads, hydraulic cam, steel crank, arp rod bolts in 3/8" rods, balanced. I'll take $4000 complete carb to pan, including dizzy, flywheel, etc. Can hear run! Or $3995 with a bag of cheetos crunchy!

Has anyone had success destroking an LT1? I got a 4.3L LT1 from the boneyard and I am told the stroke in that setup is 3"

So that should make the old 302 with stock 4" bore. Haven't heard so just wondered if anyone had been successful building one.