HybridZ

Interior

datsun280zx

I have a set of black door panels, with armrests, power window switch covers and door handle covers in mint condition $300, a center console from a turbo with inner and outer shift boots in mint condition for $150, have a set of t-top inserts in black for $100...all came from a 82 280zxt coupe, my email is buyaz2@hotmail.com all parts are in Fox Lake, IL name is Dave

I have a pretty complete 1983 280zx T-top black interior. Basically everything is there; however, you probably wouldn't want the dash or the tail light panel. I would let the whole thing go (less carpet, seats and above items) for $300 + shipping, some trades considered. I could also refinish the tail light panel for $150. Let me know.

Thank you

• 6 months later...

My offer of a complete interior less; dash, console, seats, carpet, and tail light panel for $300 still stands. That means door panels, plastics, headliner for $300.. so, maybe negotiate with me and one of these guys who has the tail light panel and your done. Or I could refinish my tailight panel for $100 if you purchased everything else.

I have a set of t-tops with the black trim inside and out including inserts and silver bags: $150 for the set

I have a black console with the armrest cover, pwr mirror switches, inner and outer boots included: $150 for all 3 pieces

Thats all...everything else sold.