HybridZ

vacation problem-my ole ladies timeshares are boring

randy 77zt

my girlfriend-ole lady of 15 years has 3 timeshare memberships with different companies.just got back from cabo .even though i am getting old(49) i would rather see younger women out by the pool rather than middle aged people (overweight and mundane) people out by the pool.i have heard there are some good areas in southern mexico on thepacific ocean side.the kind of places where the young back pack crowd goes to.or the kind of place that is undiscovered and will be the cool place 10 years from now.any suggestions?

Cabo has already been discovered. Not much there. I had a grand time at wyndhams resort in Cabo. Lot of fun people there when I was there. Typically you don't find many young people en mass at places like that because they lack funds. Paris Hilton might have some ideas though. :mrgreen::lmao:

East Coast of Malaysia...

P.I. as well, but more security risk...

I liked the pool at the Marco Polo in Davao.

As for security risk, my wife's home town in Central Mindanao was not to bad if you ignored the artillery fire and occasional grenade tossed into a night club crowd. Kind of reminded me of the Wild West.

Australia!!!!

Gawd! Not more americans.......

Just kidding..

the Gold Coast, and Mackay QLD are very nice places.

The gold coast has more of a 'young' scene, but its a lot busier because its part of a pretty big city.

Some of the touristy things around mackay are awesome though, well worth the trip, once you get out on the reefs and do some diving you'll never forget it.

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?client=firefox-a&channel=s&hl=en&ie=UTF8&q=makay+qld&fb=1&split=1&gl=au&ei=9YJISqO3II-PkAWWr63wCQ&ll=-21.105,149.360504&spn=0.798169,1.454315&t=h&z=10

Its only a few hours north from brisbane, so depending on how you plan your trip, you could still get in some memorable time around the malls and theme parks.

I liked the pool at the Marco Polo in Davao.

As for security risk, my wife's home town in Central Mindanao was not to bad if you ignored the artillery fire and occasional grenade tossed into a night club crowd. Kind of reminded me of the Wild West.

I was talking with this pretty young thing from Angeles City this past week... All was going fine till she mentioned she was born in 1988.:shock:

Hey, I could be....you look familiar...I might know your daddy!:icon45:

Wakeup time for getting old. LOL

I'm O.K. with the atmosphere there, but ECM is about the same and they are trying hard to attract tourisim. The gubbmint is stable, corruption relatively low for the region, and Singapore is just a hop away for emergencies.

The Manila Hilton...ahhhh...decadence! LOL