HybridZ

Painting engine bay!

stravi757

ok so i have my engine bay all primed up and ready for paint but i dont know what color to paint it. i want something that stands out, or that i can stare at forever and not get tired of looking at. I have looked at everyone's engine bays in this thread Show Off Your Engine Bay! Pics Wanted, L-series,

but i just didnt see anything that really stands out to me(not that they are bad or anything).

My car is black, i am leaning towards painting the engine bay blue, but i dont know what kind of blue, i am open to anything but like i said i want to paint it a color that stands out.

someone here did this a while ago, if anyone knows this paint code let me know.datsunenginebay2008.jpgdatsunenginebay2024.jpg

this is the blue i want, but if anyone has any pics of other engine bays from any car that look really nice or if you know any nice colors that you would like to suggest please let me know(paint code #'s would be great)

Looks kind of like the LeMans Blue available on 04-07 C6 Vettes under the paint code WA933L. We painted a street rod this color a couple of years ago, and it is a truly beautiful color, especially up close. :cool:

gallery4-3.JPG

Link to big pic

http://media.photobucket.com/image/lemans%20blue%20corvette/07Vette4me/MyLeMansBlue2007Z51Corvette021.jpg

2228d1230852016-2009-corvette-production-question-pict0563.jpg

It's all sparkly and what-not.

I agree with MIKEBZ Blue and Black are the way to go

well unfortunately i painted me engine red a while ago, i still have the chance to change it but prolly wont, oh n just so everyone know i ended up painting it black for financial reasons haha