HybridZ

WTB: 240Z to 280zx. in Texas.

turbo81racer

Guest Drellster

I have a '72 Datsun that I'm willing to sell. It's not something I really want to do, but economy and being let go from IBM has me in a bind. It's a nice car, straight with very little rust. It was a texas car, I bought it from a guy in Chicago, who had it outfitted to race time trials. Has a half rollcage. It was running well, until it got busted into thru the drivers side glass. The idiots tore up the center console so I had to go begging for a good console. Actually found one on ebay, OEM in the box and that took a while. Once I got it intalled and the choke hooked up it started right up but was blowing smoke out the breather. I replaced the glass in the door and also the rear hatch glass because the bastards broke it too, cop said that whover did it was just being mean. Anyway the two brain surgeons were caught the next night in a neighborhood near me and I got my Alpine back. I'm asking $3000.00. I also have a brand new set of American Racing Slotted wheels for it, never touched the road. Also a set of round top rebuilt su's I was going to put on the engine because the ones on it nnw need to be rebuilt. I was going to replace the struts and put a new exhaust on it from the headers back. If you're interested let me know, I live in Grapevine , Tx 76051 817-657-6747. email: mldrell2002@yahoo.com

• 3 weeks later...