HybridZ

Speaking of headgaskets... Tomei MLS?

Mack

Tomei is a high quality engine parts company that has been in the L-Engine Business for... well, since before I went to Japan and came back!

I have one of their ultra-light CR-Mo flywheels, as well as their super adjustable cam timing gear. FAR better gear than the HKS IMO.

Many times you can get the stuff through Japan EMS post for a reasonable price through an E-Bay Auction out of Australia.

I think JeffP just bought a whole buttload of Tomei Parts through the US Distributor. Couple of cam gears, etc...

I have known about their head gaskets for some time, however, have you priced the total cost of getting one of their head gaskets?

23,100= $244.16 then you have $50.00 shipping, and about $25.00 Tax, for a grant total of $319.16

That is to expensive for my taste. Good gasket no question about that. To expensive no question about that either.

Now it seems to get the benefits of a steel laminate gasket you will pay. Going the oring setup now is cheaper. The gasket (copper) 80.00 and the oring material is about 40.00 then you can RENT the groove-omatic from ISKY, and I haven't priced that tool

Everything is going up. I bought the 1mm HKS or NISMO gasket for about $145.00 and that was not to bad. More then doubled.