HybridZ

$200 shopping spree

JayBee280

ha ha i know it doesnt sound like much but im not looking for huge engine components. Just things that can be had and replaced new for under 50bucks. Im starting with the engine bay first so everything in the engine. Next week brakes and other stuff.

Ive done the clutch slave cylinder, Spark plug wires and spark plugs. Oil filter and oil change.

Just looking for a list of new parts had for cheap like water pumps, sensors/ all that kinda stuff. Not huge crap like camshafts i guess external engine parts. I want to go ahead and get that out the way then work my way to internal.

So help out plz

O no nothings wrong at all. except i need to bleed the brakes but the engine is fine. im just looking for oem replacements unless there is a performance option for it. But like my resevoirs look nasty in my taste. i just want engine bay parts to be like new.

And what does everyone do with those vacuum lines that sit on top of the intake manifold. really couldnt find good key words to find someone who has done it or a write up.

fusible link upgrade to a fuse block is one of the best upgrades to the Z for the money IMO.

Well placed poly bushings can help a lot too for next to no money.

Well this is basically what I was going to suggest.

Poly bushings would be a good replacement too.

Hold on to the 200.00, wait a couple weeks and something will break. Let your car tell you what to replace, because whatever you decide on will most likely be the wrong part. Remember, cars are like women...no mater what you do, its the wrong thing.

Wow, great advice there. Very profound statement, especially the like women part.