HybridZ

RB25 N/a

6inline

There's a fellow in NZ floating around with an RB30 that has an RB25 VTC head on it, making something like 200rwkw or so (I think about 190 actually) with the stock computer on a horrible tune running some dirty fuel pressure increase to keep it at bay.

Go to r31 skyline forums, you'll find him there and you can assess what needs to be done to get decent power out of the RB25 in N/A trim.

I think 250rwhp is attainable if you run some really high compression, and some nicely flowing exhaust, but on the 2.5 litre it's really stretching it.

infact, I think 300 flywheel hp is attainable too, but how far up in the revs do you want to go with the hydraulic lifter head?

here is the video.

I dont know but i love it,

Actualy i dont want to run on race gaz, sur i'll go lapping but my goal is not to have 300hp, i like the idea to have injection and twincam, and stay N/A with a nissan engin. So i realy like this set up. I'll go chek on R31 skyline forums.

here is the video.

I dont know but i love it,

Actualy i dont want to run on race gaz, sur i'll go lapping but my goal is not to have 300hp, i like the idea to have injection and twincam, and stay N/A with a nissan engin. So i realy like this set up. I'll go chek on R31 skyline forums.

He has pulled the engine since then - he did a few track days with it (on youtube too) he has gone back to L6 powered and I believe due to local classic racing rules. However he did enjoy the car when it was RB25DE powered.

There are a few RB30DE powered cars here in NZ, 2 are owned by the same guy one is race car and that puts down 300rwhp (ish) it runs 50mm ITB his other car is a street version no idea on the power. I have a RB25/26 hybrid in DE with ITB however it is still some time away from getting on the road as the body is currently getting painted then I will install the wiring etc then engine.