HybridZ

Turbo and Intercooler piping, good?

djbit

The Holset outlet after the 90deg bend is a 3" outlet? If so, why are you reducing it to 2.75". That's not much, but it's still a reduction. And a reduction will reduce flow. It might increase velocity, but you don't really want or need that before the IC. I would make the turbo to intercooler piping 3".

Checked out the website, that looks like a pretty good deal on hoses and couplers.

Last week I bought some silicon parts and an air filter from siliconintakes.com and the transaction was perfect.

siliconintakes.com

that's a good site, that's where I brought my vbands and clamps for my exhaust from, it was worth the effort to ship it back to Tasmania.

Nigel

Yep, it's 3". Thanks for the advice. The only reason I really had it at 2.75" was to be sure I would have enough space in case things got busy in that area. So the 2.75in on the intake site is fine?

Thank you all for the input.

The Holset outlet after the 90deg bend is a 3" outlet? If so, why are you reducing it to 2.75". That's not much, but it's still a reduction. And a reduction will reduce flow. It might increase velocity, but you don't really want or need that before the IC. I would make the turbo to intercooler piping 3".

Checked out the website, that looks like a pretty good deal on hoses and couplers.

Your layout looks good. The only alteration some people make is to switch which end of the IC is connected to the throttle body. I personally switched them so that the cool post-intercooler charge doesn't have to run across the back of the radiator where the fans blow hot air on it. I don't think it's a major issue, though. Plenty of both ways. Silicon intakes is good. :-)