HybridZ

suspension advice

Well the time has come for me to buy suspension for the z.

I have already ordered the complete bushing set from energy suspension and want to swap out all struts and springs all in one shot.

I was planning on buying the tokico strut and spring 1" drop but wanted your guys opinion on this set up? or if possible maybe you can direct me to a better set up.

I just want to do this right the first time so i dont have to do it ever again....lol

Sorry to thread jack, just this is related. What struts besides the Tokico's are good on the S30 (I know the 240z's are a little different, but I'm wondering about ride quality etc. Anyone have experience with Sach's, Gabriel, Monroe, KYB, Bilstien, Koni, and Eibach. I'm not sure all these Mfg's still support the S30, but if you've tried these, please let Me know how well they'd held up over time and how the ride was.

I might too go with the Tokico's only for the adjustible feature, but that still leaves me wondering what kind are actually the best, and what was most similar to stock. (I think mine now are old busted Gabriels.)

Thanks

Phar

I already know challenger or flatblackz is gonna but in here soon so Ill add some advice, A (use the search Button) B Tokico has a couple different strut options depending on what ride style/amount of adjustability you want. C If you can afford it, almost always go for coil-overs if your doing serious driving. Any aftermarket Suspension will be stiffer than stock, and Im about to drop my Z 2.5" from stock with stock wheels so dont worry about clearance unless you have 15x8 or bigger. I know of KYB,Tokico and some other less heard of companies making struts, and then for springs you have Eibach,Tokico,AZC.