HybridZ

i need Speed shop thagard contact info please

subtle_driver

I have one of the original pans he based his design from,(the flange/etc..). Brad Davies made two - one for me, one for him. I've since completely re-done my oil pan setup - but still have this one. The one minor issue I had was it was close to my steering rack and rubbed a little - one was the bumper - easily adjusted, the other was one side of the top hold-downs - again, if your engine mounts end up placing it close, easy to trim down. It already has the drain plug - but does not have a pickup tube fab'd.

I may be re-designing my engine mounts and if that's the case, will sell both the old oil pan and my engine mounts.

I'll know about the engine mounts in about two weeks - I'm starting back up progress on the resto. I will post in this forum offering it up.

-Bob

Got your PM - for everyone talking to me about the pan, please note this:

"I may be re-designing my engine mounts and if that's the case, will sell both the old oil pan and my engine mounts. "

Meaning - if I don't re-design my engine mounts, the pan stays with me - they are sold as a set. Sorry to get guys excited. I'll post a separate post if that's the case.

-Bob