HybridZ

Cheap rotisserie alternative

auxilary

yeah, you can't rotate it inside the garage. I'd PROBABLY consider something similar if I had space to roll the car out. ...

I'll give you that. Just a little more engineering and you could do it though.

...But I'd prefer steel over wood, ...

For the weight of an empty shell what he's got there now is overkill. I like the wood. Think about it: It's light, cheap, and more than strong enough for the job. When he's done it takes up very little space. (I've got an engine hoist taking up precious space in my cramped garage. I use it maybe once every two years.) It's easily recycled into house framing, funiture, or heating fuel. Remember, it's just a tool. Why spend a bunch of time and/or money on something most of us will use once?

I'll give you that. Just a little more engineering and you could do it though.

For the weight of an empty shell what he's got there now is overkill. I like the wood. Think about it: It's light, cheap, and more than strong enough for the job. When he's done it takes up very little space. (I've got an engine hoist taking up precious space in my cramped garage. I use it maybe once every two years.) It's easily recycled into house framing, funiture, or heating fuel. Remember, it's just a tool. Why spend a bunch of time and/or money on something most of us will use once?

I second that.... this is exactly what I need. It may look red, but it is very functional.

+1 for getting the job done!

and I would kick a kids :ass: without question for even thinking about a little push!

I wanna see more pics.