HybridZ

Sources for Body Kits

bcdavis

Hey, I haven't been in the "Z Scene" for over 10 years! Just catching up on everything...

It looks like Arizona Z Car is still making some awesome suspension stuff.

No longer selling body kits?

They used to have a really cool one-piece front end...

Hey, I haven't been in the "Z Scene" for over 10 years! Just catching up on everything...

I just bought some of their great suspension/brake stuff. That seems to be a big portion of what they do now.

Well, I guess that's understandable.

I just received my MSA Type III body kit, if you haven't checked it out, it's probably new since you last looked for body kits. I'm thinking that if it's only been 10 years, you probably knew about the Type II kit.

A lot of people have complained in the past about the Type II skirts being twisted, but I did not have that problem with the Type III. Of course, the front and rear are going to take some serious work to get them all lined up properly.

Yea, I've got one on my cuatom 260Z convertible with an RB25. Its the orginal tilt front end.

Yeah, I had some MSA type2 parts on one of my Z's.

The type 3 looks pretty cool. Cool integration of the front splitter into the airdam.

I am not generally a fan of side skirts, but I agree that the type 3 are nicer than the older ones...

260zShooter, you have any pics of your car?

The type 3 looks pretty cool. Cool integration of the front splitter into the airdam.

I am not generally a fan of side skirts, but I agree that the type 3 are nicer than the older ones...

I will be attaching mine at some point in the next few months, I did a test fit of the skirts, they seem to fit rather nicely, good overlap and they go a good amount higher than the type II skirts. It looks like they cover the entire dogleg, saving any need to cosmetically repair the dogleg section... unless of course you plan on taking them off at some point.

i still do not like these sites posted. any better ones with better pictures?

No.

You can search on here for more pictures of those bodykits, but I don't think you are ever going to find any 1080p HD max resolution pictures of these body kits.