HybridZ

Opinions sought - keep stock guages?

ktm

I used a set of Marshall electronics gauges for my 3.8 conversion.Fit in the stock Datsun bezels.Speedo is programmable and can be driven by a VSS as well as other sensors. Lighting is dual mode too.(although I wasnt real crazy about the amber color) If the lack of briteness with the stock gauges irritated you the brightness is a big plus. I dont know how these gauges rate vs. some others but I havent had any problems so far.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
^ Why are your speedo and tach crooked?

I'm going to say he clocked them that way so he can read them easier through the openings of the smaller steering wheel.

I'd like to upgrade my gauges too but I don't want to have a whole bunch, there was a write up on this forum where someone was showing how to put two digital gauges together in one cup to replace the smaller ones in the middle of the dash in a factory-like manner but I spent the past 4 hours looking for it again and can't find it. I'd like to have the dual gauges with more accurate "guts" and replace the clock with a AFR/Boost gauge but the that one would be better to have in digital format for ease of use.