HybridZ

wandering z

Does it make any noise and how excatly does it pull????sorry if it sounds like a stupid question

not a stupid question, just hard to answer..

it doesn't make any new noises, and when i let off the gas as in to coast, the car feels like I'm trying to get it sideways, i even have to counter steer a little bit to keep it straight.

before I replaced the bushings mine would wonder. In the rain it was real bad. New bushings fixed it for me!

Im leaning towards bushings, I really hope it is cause i wanted to replace them with poly ones anyways!

What diff do you have? Long shot, but I remember one afternoon going home from willow springs. I had the same thing happen to me. I ran a 2 way lsd (240sx) and since it was after a drift event, I had miss matched tires in the rear. Well while driving home the car would want to veer to the right on accel but then do the opposite on decel(engine breaking)

sure enough when I got home I replaced the rear wheels with matching ones and it drove normal.

What diff do you have? Long shot, but I remember one afternoon going home from willow springs. I had the same thing happen to me. I ran a 2 way lsd (240sx) and since it was after a drift event, I had miss matched tires in the rear. Well while driving home the car would want to veer to the right on accel but then do the opposite on decel(engine breaking)

sure enough when I got home I replaced the rear wheels with matching ones and it drove normal.

I have the stock 1975 280z diff as far as I know. I think its calld an r200.

but I have matching wheels and tires in the rear. the first time it happened I thought I had a blowout so I pulled over in did the o'll tire kick but no flats so I got under the car and everything seemed fine.

its starting to sound like sticking caliper is the culprate so I have time today to fix it.

finaly got to mess with the z today, both driver and passenger side were good as far as brakes, all my bushings seemed to be intact with no play in between anything.. so i took it for a ride again.. nothings changed but i guess i left something out,

When i get back on the gas it pulls in the opposite direction.

any new ideas?