HybridZ

Rb oil pan mods

motoman

I saw your link. The pick up should not be a problem. As soon as I get your pick up I can fab it up and finish it. Your very welcome. I think you will be very pleased with this pan. I love doing this kind of work.

How much oil do you want the pan to hold?

If anyone else needs a pan, please let me know

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow pat1 your doing a great job on that pan i know who i might ask to build my pan once i get my engine.

Tell us that you think RKLamb123 once you get the pan an drive with it for a little while.

thanks motoman. Just let me know when your ready.

I worked on the pan alittle more today. I added alittle more depth to the pan for alittle more oil. As soon as I get the pick up I can fab it up and add baffles and show the finished product.

lll 004_thumb.JPG

lll 005_thumb.JPG

so pat1 all i need to send you is the Rb front stump oil pand the pick up and the money you charge and you will make it into a rear stump? Could you do it to the Rb25 pan?

Motoman all I need you to send me is the pan and pick up. I don't collect the money until the job is done. I will make your pan look just like RKlamb123's pan. The rb25 pan will work with no problems. The pan you have is the steel pan correct?

Looking good. Hey was that template any kind of help. I figure with that and some of other pics you have should be close. I would drive to GA with engine. But man those jokers are heavy. I thought the VG was heavy this is not too much lighter and someone jacked my engine hoist out of the yard. lol

Oh is that template any help at all. I was thinking about taking a pic with my camera the exact size then using that. I was trying to do that with the pic up top I was getting close but not exact.

the template worked great. I used your template and the photos you gave me. No worries