HybridZ

Motorized Lazy Boy

ZWOLF

I thinking about getting into the motorized Lazy Boy conversion business. I figure if I can keep the price below $30,000 I'll do ok...of course that's with navigation, and a cup holder. LOL

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/La-z-boy-DWI-Chair-Motorized-Chair-lazy-boy_W0QQitemZ150384476487QQcmdZViewItemQQptZOther_Vehicles_Everything_Else?hash=item23039d0147

I'm not up on all this pop culture stuff, but it's pretty pathetic they dismiss the guy ramming into another vechile while drunk... Especially when he pleads guilty and the BAC he had was a 0.29!!!!! I know personally what my view is to driving when lit like that.

To have it impounded... well... In California there is a law that governs the sale of impounded vehicles. I would be curious as to the circumstances aroudn the impound, because normally anything impounded can be bailed after a set time. If not bailed, it gets auctioned.

I dread to think what will happen to my inexpensive supply of cars if California ever figures out they can put the impounded cars onto E-Bay for sale at impound, instead of verifying bidders and payment ability at point of sale...

I'm not shedding any tears for a drunk that runs into parked cars, no matter what he's driving, or what branch of service he served in... that's just weak. Who can I kill because of my time in the USAF, I already got a list... I probably shouldn't have asked the question I did on the auction...it's probably not what they wanted to hear.

Perhaps my commentary on the questions proved too inflammatory?

I should go check...

I see that dissention on tacitly approving someone running motorized things around the street with a .29 BAC is not tolerated at the postcard site. As I figured. "We's men, men's drink! Yeeeehawwww!"