HybridZ

1971 240Z Xenon Urethane Air Dam

curbsquirrel

hey everyone, just wondering if this one is still the best deal around, doesn't look like there is a shipping charge...maybe im just missing it..http://spoilers4less.com/70fronairdam.html

maybe somebody has one layin around they wanna get rid of that i can get a lil cheaper?

married+college+ 2 z's= BUDGET!!!

danka!

Yup, free shipping on orders over $99.99 I see those on eBay all the time and want to say for $179. but they may charge for S/H. Not sure about the quality of the product/fitment ( no reviews) but you get what you pay for. I learned that valuable lesson the hard way and would stick w/ a reputable business like MSA or BlackDragon but understand your financial situation. Good luck!

Bought one from them last year when they were running a special for the holidays, $189 shipped. Genuine Xenon part so it fits like any Xenon would. It arrived within 5 working days so shipping was pretty quick. You might want to wait and see if they do the holiday special again. Ya I know its only $10 but I'm a big cheapskate.