HybridZ

Ford 302 280Z for sale

JustChou

Not trying to be rude, but I think you need to take a couple grand off the price.

Its gonna be hard to sell a smog required Z with a Ford engine swap that isnt already BAR approved for the same amount you can get a smog exempt nice driving Chevy powered Z. Nice car though and it looks like you did a pretty good job putting it together. Good luck with your sale :icon14:

Not trying to be rude, but I think you need to take a couple grand off the price.

Its gonna be hard to sell a smog required Z with a Ford engine swap that isnt already BAR approved for the same amount you can get a smog exempt nice driving Chevy powered Z. Nice car though and it looks like you did a pretty good job putting it together. Good luck with your sale :icon14:

$4500 seems to be a great price,

Don't see an issue with the price either.

Nice Car! I'd be interested if I didn't have 3 already, Good luck on the sale and hope it goes to a good owner.

Are those Mazda Miata seats? EDIT: Never mind they are, sorry searched Mazda in the thread and didn't get a result, but they're listed under Miata.

My friend had a set of those Miata seats for a hotrod of his and they are comfy and supportive. I was looking to get some like that, but ended up getting a deal on a set of 2001 Subaru WRX seats.

We have smog here in California and that car will not pass smog in its current condition. 400Hp Chevy powered 240z's are having trouble selling at $4000 around here.

Smog has never stop people from owning such car here in Cali. I had a supra not to long ago mods up the a**, the only thing stock was the shell. when smog comes around I simple shell out $150 more and got my supra "smoged" if you know what I mean. When I sold my supra the next owner sure did not have any issues " smoging" it.

While I do agree it's nicer/less hasle to own a smog exempt car(which is why I choose 74 for my swap) a nice swap specially a maf efi ford, I think is worth shelling out extra when smog is due.

And I think the price is just right.

My swap alone cost me around 2500 IN PARTS and that's only because I got the shell for $350, got a 302 for $125 and t5 for free. ( I work on my brother in laws mustang so I got some parts free.)

Not to mention mines carb.