HybridZ

Wide wheels and negative offsets

So basically im looking for some wheels. 15x10 -10 in the front and 15x11 -30 in the rear. Maybe even 16's. Im having trouble finding wheels with these specs especially with deep lips. Id rather not change the PCD but i can always buy adapters if i have to. I know a good amount about wheels but i know more about custom high dollar kind of wheels. (BBS, work, image, merc ect.) Right now im just looking for some cheapos before i get customs. Just throw out some names that could have these specs. Maybe some older japanese wheels? All ive seen in these specs are the hayashi 505s but somebody has done that and i like to do different.

Btw im not looking to buy now just planning everything out..

Thanks in advanced for any help

• 1 month later...

good luck finding tires that you dont have to stretch-- I have 15x10 work equips and the widest street tire I can find is a 225/50/15 without stepping the sidewall up to drag radial sizes. The only 275/35/15 is the hoosier or a Nitto 555r which is a road race compound or drag radial.