HybridZ

Wtb Z car

rally

• 3 months later...

Hi I have a 1974 260z I can offer you. I am also located in SanDiego. This car has alot of mods done to it but doesnt have a perfect chasis. Has an l24 with what I have been told a small cam. has the 5 speed conversion. has a welded r180 to keep the power to the ground. it has techno toy tuning front traction rods and weld in camber plates. Has arizona z car quick steer knuckles. It has some sort of aftermarket front and rear sway bars. It has Apex'i N1 coilovers from a Miata retrofitted to work on the z. Has eagle rims sized 15x8 somewere around -30 offset. It has a full roll cage in it along with two sparco bucket seats and sparco harnesses. Battery located in hatch mounted in an Ammo container.

Now the bad. the hood has some damage on the verry nose of it. It doesnot have the wiring to install the blinkers in the front. The right rear corner of the car is smashed in. The floor boards have rust. the passenger rear rocker panel has some rust.

If interested let me know I can take some pictures or you can take a look at it when Im free. Im asking 4500 OBO

• 8 months later...

I have a 1977 4 speed 280z, tan/gold color. Same color, but repainted. Almost 105,000 miles. Clean title. I'm in San Diego. Some rust on the back bumper and the back, but everything else is clean. Driver's seat has tears, passenger only wear. I'll include seat covers. Original engine but changed battery, put in fuel injectors, replaced master cylinder, and some other stuff. The interior trim is great (dash, door panel, etc). The carpets are okay. Text me at 8586994742 and I'll email you some pictures. Let me know. Thank you!

• 1 month later...