HybridZ

Fuel Injection

Mirawho

I saw this problem posted before and don't remember seeing a resolution for it. Now I am having this same problem. Here is the current problem:

Just replaced all injectors as some were bad (Z was running prior to installation)

Pump starts

12v on both sides of FI connector

ECU replaced

6 Ohms on all terminals on resistor

Any suggestions?

Oh, 81ZX non-turbo.

There is spark and if you touch the injector to ground, it sprays, so it looks like it is not getting the ground from the ECU, but we just replaced the ECU.

Is the ECU grounded properly?

I think you are right that there is a ground issue. Try using a noid light . Place it across the contacts of the injector plug. You should see the light blink if the ECU is providing a good ground pulse when turning over the engine. If you don't have one then you can use a multimeter to see if the voltage is dropping when the motor turns over. A ground pulse from the ECU should pull the voltage down a couple of voltes.

ok some one please tell me how many volts is each connector to the injector suppose to have??? i need a DIY for checking exactly if im getting any power in my wire harness, because im not getting any fuel !!! i have a fuel pressure gauge and it is reading 40psi and thats enough , i dont know what are the next steps i should take in order to find out whats going on ..... if there is any one near orlando florida that can help please pm me !! im going crazzy ...... what can my problem be ???

1. got fuel 40psi

2 .fuel pump works good, on a switch straight to the battery

3.battery have 13volts

4.new fuel filter

5. no gunk in the fuel lines , i check really good

6.new fuel injection main relay

7. new wiring harness

8 new ecu, and 2 extra ones also

9.new sprk plugs, wires , and checked timing

10. new maf aka efi, with 2 extra ones

11. new blaster

12. no vacum leak

13. check for spark and its coming out blue and a little yellow

14. i dont hear the injectors clicking at all

15. checked and took off each injector and cleaned them and used wires and a 12volt battery and then heard them click and i put gas in them and they where squrting.

honestly i have done alot , i have a feeling im not getting any fuel because im not hearing the injectors click , also how do i check if im getting power to my harness and power to my ecu , when should i be able to here the injectors click??? , please i need step by step actions that i need to take in order to fix my problem , thanks you can text me for quicker response or email , 321 3560874 zunigasamuel8@gmail.com