HybridZ

For the muppet fans

blackice280zxt

• Administrators

Personally, I have never liked that song, but that rendition was absolutely spectacular! :2thumbs: Classic Jim Henson Muppets!

Being 42, growing up with the Muppets on TV when we only got three channels and had to get off the couch to change channels, of course I love the Muppets. Muppet Treasure Island is one of my families all time favorite movies. (Our VHS copy of that movie is pert-neer wore out!) :wink:

For Muppet fans, this video is EPIC! :2thumbs:

Thank you for sharing..

Emmitt Otters Jug-Band Christmas.

Found a DVD copy and bought it immediately.

My wife thinks I'm crazy, but I kind of like 'The Riverbottom Gang'... And their singing fish. (American Dad tie-in with Hantz?)

I sent a link to my wife, I always forward "Chicken Humor" and the 'bok bok bok' at the beginning will remind her I am thinking of her nagging me, all these thousands of miles from home... (I always make chicken noises when she starts in... I know really mature and adult way of interpersonal communication.)

Emmitt Otters Jug-Band Christmas.

Found a DVD copy and bought it immediately.

My wife thinks I'm crazy, but I kind of like 'The Riverbottom Gang'... And their singing fish. (American Dad tie-in with Hantz?)

I sent a link to my wife, I always forward "Chicken Humor" and the 'bok bok bok' at the beginning will remind her I am thinking of her nagging me, all these thousands of miles from home... (I always make chicken noises when she starts in... I know really mature and adult way of interpersonal communication.)

HAHA. Man, I used to watch Emmit Otter on a daily basis when I was a little kid......I think I wore the vhs tape out! I saw the DVD for sale in Rite-Aid a few years back and had to buy it. Watching it with my little boy these days. My wife thinks I'm crazy as well. lol

JT