HybridZ

Lets see your other Toys/Money pits.

CJBrian

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do they make a conversion for 9mm?

In the standard AR frame (not the AR10 .308 variants) they make conversions for 9mm 40S&W 10mm 45ACP 22LR, 7.62x39, 5.45x39 and a barrage of random specialized non mil-spec and/or LEO used rounds.

The different conversions for the pistol rounds can be misleading however as some are designed to fire in blowback mode similar to a standard pistol, while some are converted to maintain Gas-op. The former requires a different bolt and carrier, the latter usually just requires the change in bolt, the carrier can be maintained (same applies for NFA or Class III weapons, though I don't know of any CIII conversions that fire pistol rounds in open bolt like most blow back autos)

this is my lil truck, plans are to finish the boss 302 build and then supercharge it :) yes that is house paint on top of the red paint, no i did not do that, it was like that when i bought, yes i added the stripes in it by playing out in the woods. it is going to be armored with foam filled tires :mparty:l_ef17d8965e80e538178f9db6f78a0d75.jpg should be fun :D

not going to lift it, 33's fit on her just fine :) got a 16 light light bar for her in the garage, it draws 100 amps when they are all on :| getting a 41 channel CB, custom push bar with a 10klb winch that bolts into the tow hitch front and rear, and a roll bar and reinforced frame, and possible 1ton axle conversion as well straight axle front conversion and then the bottom underneath is going to have skid plates to guard the drive line, transmission and transfer case as well as the fuel tank.

marauderpic5.jpg

2003 Mercury Marauder supercharged 450 hp, dynoed at 338 hp / 333 tq a couple of weeks ago. And, No, the girl is not mine, just a model. (and not a very good one at that.)

MojaveRoad2008163.jpg

My H2 out in the Mojave running around.

P1010701.jpg

1993 Honda VFR 750

P1010275.jpg

2006 Chap 236 with a 5.7

PA020018.jpg

And finally, my 77 280z as i got her.

There are more toys, but i dont want to bore you all.

I've detailed other toys in a very similar thread a while back, but I just re-discovered this one.

It's the oldest vehicle I own, my 49cc 1969 Honda Z50A

z50a.jpg

My dad fixed it up and gave it to me for my 8th birthday. The tubes in the tires still hold air.

I rode it for the first time in approx. 15 years last week. Started right up and ran pretty well with some new gas. I've got a new seat cover for it and I'll be ordering a carb rebuild kit (I suspect something's gummed up now 'cause it won't start again).

I've detailed other toys in a very similar thread a while back, but I just re-discovered this one.

It's the oldest vehicle I own, my 49cc 1969 Honda Z50A

z50a.jpg

My dad fixed it up and gave it to me for my 8th birthday. The tubes in the tires still hold air.

I rode it for the first time in approx. 15 years last week. Started right up and ran pretty well with some new gas. I've got a new seat cover for it and I'll be ordering a carb rebuild kit (I suspect something's gummed up now 'cause it won't start again).

Thats great your first ride was a "Z"

i have seen replicas of those at big five, but without the genuine goods you have, and no bayonet. Thought about pickin one up my semiautos are way inaccurate and bullet consuming... i need something that doesnt tempt my to rattle off the whole clip and say "well, there goes 6 bucks" IMO bolt actions are more accurate.

nice gun!

i have seen replicas of those at big five, but without the genuine goods you have, and no bayonet. Thought about pickin one up my semiautos are way inaccurate and bullet consuming... i need something that doesnt tempt my to rattle off the whole clip and say "well, there goes 6 bucks" IMO bolt actions are more accurate.

nice gun!

This is a Big 5 Nagant I picked up for 89 bucks on Black Friday. They arent replicas. They are imported to a company in Utah from Russia where they are engraved with a serial # so they can be registered here. And it included all the stuff in the picture.