HybridZ

Konig 16" C Sharp +38 offset fitment

I do not have any experience with that wheel, but I don't think you'll be able to get around using spacers.

I have the Rota RB 15x8s that have a +4 Offset, and I had to use a 1/4" spacer [and longer wheel studs] to get the 225/50/15s not to rub the spring perch.

I do not have any experience with that wheel, but I don't think you'll be able to get around using spacers.

Do you mean they may fit with spacers? I don't understand the offset concept; what unit of measure is the +38 and (out on a limb) I presume it's measured from the centerline of the wheel--hence the -/+?

Check this site. http://www.bigcustomwheels.com/rt_specs.jsp

It would take a 1.5" spacer. I am running 1.5" spacers with my 40 offsets.

Do you mean they may fit with spacers? I don't understand the offset concept; what unit of measure is the +38 and (out on a limb) I presume it's measured from the centerline of the wheel--hence the -/+?

Search Google for wheel offset if you do not understand the concept. Teach a man to fish and all......

I did and it still doesn't answer my question. Thanks anyway. :wink:

It would take a 1.5" spacer. I am running 1.5" spacers with my 40 offsets.

Exactly what I was looking for thanks Dale!

• Administrators

Wheel width is a 'must know' to answer the question.

Tossing a bone... +38 means the center of the wheel would be 38mm closer to the center of car.

Edited by RTz

I don't understand the offset concept; what unit of measure is the +38 and (out on a limb) I presume it's measured from the centerline of the wheel--hence the -/+?

No, you did not search "wheel offset". If you searched "wheel offset" in Google, then you would understand what positive and negative offset mean.

Why, lookie here: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=wheel+offset&aq=f&oq=&aqi=g7g-s1g2

No, you did not search "wheel offset". If you searched "wheel offset" in Google, then you would understand what positive and negative offset mean.

Why, lookie here: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=wheel+offset&aq=f&oq=&aqi=g7g-s1g2

You assume too much as I took your suggestion and did that exact search w/ the same results last night and only validated what I had presumed to be the distance (in millimeters--`cause it was the most logical) IN (negative) or OUT (positive, street side) from the centerline of the wheel; however, the Google links didn't help with the answer I was looking for graciously provided by deja (RTz contributing). :2thumbs: Maybe I didn't get far enough down in the weeds...

MisterZ,

Not sure if this will help or not but I put my friends 17X7 +38 offset rims, 225/45X17 series tires on my 77 280Z with coilovers and in the back they cleared fine. Now the only reason that I could not check them on the front was beacause the hole in the middle of the rim was to small to clear the center hub assembly.

Like I said may not help but!

HB280ZT