HybridZ

Would love to see similar video of 240hoke's car

rigez

I was browsing the youtube videos for S30s and came accross this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBLh4B-aL-0.

I was thinking it would be cool to see a similar one done of Austin's car. I've seen all the ones he's posted of his car but, they are too short. A small production of his car like this one would be great. Possibly narrated and or with a introduction from the famous "Big Phil"

Lol, my videos are about as long as my attention span. I could just save the video and retitle it since there aren't any close ups we can call it mine :) Well minus the whole japan thing.

Maybe Ill see what I can do. Ive been thinking about a big-phil style walk around. I cant do the whole film, drive, and narrate thing without dying.

I think my problem is i go from one thought to another while skipping, or forgetting what I was going to say. I watch my own videos and think "am i ever going to finish that thought I brought up a second ago?" I can't stand watching videos of me talking to the camera:icon56: