HybridZ

Met Pete Brock at PRI today!

Derek

Went down to PRI in Orlando on Friday. Part business part pleasure. Called a couple of friends and they said Meet us at the Grassroots booth we're talking to Pete Brock. So I head over there and on a whim I pull up a picture of my manifold on my phone and showed it to him. He was pretty impressed. He asked me for a business card and wrote "cool L6 intake" on the back and put it in his pocket.

Now that made my day.

Derek

...He asked me for a business card and wrote "cool L6 intake" on the back and put it in his pocket.

Now that made my day.

Derek

That is VERY COOL, Derek. I like Pete Brock and would even have him sign my forehead. PRI, for those that don't know, is the Performance Racing Industry show, similar to SEMA, but racing related. A few of my instructors are there and I wish I was too :(

You are lucky to be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Davy

I met Henrik ( http://www.cardomain.com/ride/645045 ) at the PRI show. He came over and was checking out ZWOLF. We were standing around talking and Pete Brock showed up with Gail. I wasn't sure who it was but he kept circling the car so I finally said Hi.

We chatted for at least an hour about the WOLF and Henrik's build. Brock is wanting to get a huge get together for the Mitty in May ( http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/events/mitty-2010/ ). More news on that later....but keep your schedule open. It's gonna be fun!

Hey was a guy named Greg working the Grassroots booth? Young guy about 26. If so he is a friend of mine and has helped me tons with my car back when i was in FL.

Hi Jeff

I saw a dark haired guy walking around with a grassroots name tag on that was about that age.

Derek