HybridZ

Best 240z magazine ever

pecx

That is the 'Black Book' I was referring to in an earlier post bout fuel system layout.

In conjunction with the Skyline Edition (Volume #2), it has a LOT of good relevant information about the cars, as well as the engines (L-Gata)...

Mine arrived via DHL two days ago---beat me home by a day!

• Administrators
I would love to have a set written in American.

:mrgreen: Ya know, I'm not supposed to comment on these things, but I just can't help it. That's dern funny :lmao:

Maybe I'll get an infraction :mrgreen:

Edited by RTz

I've been up on that phrase ever since 1973, when in elementary school I foolishly raised my hand (as did everybody in the class) when asked by a gent of Chippewa Heritage if we all 'spoke American'---after which, he continued his little lesson in Chippewa... After a brief interval, he stopped, and laid out what we spoke: English. That this was his country, and his people spoke that way: American. And the furthest he would go would be to acknowledge we spoke "American English"...

He started the lesson asking who was 'german' or 'french' and doing the same thing to them using those languages, and making the point they were immigrants of french/german descent and now they were AMERICANS, who spoke AMERICAN ENGLISH as 'the standard language of the country' (oh, how I wish that were true these days...)

Since that date, I always wondered when someone said they spoke American, what particular dialect it was, Navajo, Cherokee, Chippewa, Souix, etc... And I never say I speak "American"...

Maybe we all need an infraction! :-D