HybridZ

Merry Christmas Hybriders

SHO-Z

yeaaaaa got a little snow, alot of ice/sleet....so heres some lovely throttle control from yours truely and the daily beater, along with a nce 360 inspired by "the italian job" that we watched last night. sorry about having to turn your head and the grainy cell video

dOnuts

th_c542940d.jpg

little rolling 360 spins

th_d12ceae5.jpg

The videos of "Christmas Donuts" made me jealous :D

If I had to rate my Yokohamas for a snow rating, they would be 0.2 out of 10.0 lol I had to start off in second to get over 10 mph.

Anyways, I took my cousin Josh for a ride to find a decent sized parking lot, this is all I could get. The short clip is the start of a really nice 360 slide but the camera died as I was doing it. Unfortunately you can't hear the terbeaux or BOV.

th_MVI_0012.jpg

th_MVI_0014.jpg

th_MVI_0013.jpg

i hear you man....my pirelli's are crap, even with the 225's on the 8wides and plenty of contact patch some places were definitely better than others (more sloshy better donuts) and others like that warehouse (completely frozen) id get a running start on the melted half thru second or so then BAM...turn wheels, grab handbrake, drop it back down as i pop the clutch and throttle away =) not many times in texas when you get to do all that, especially and not get hassled by the cops.