HybridZ

What kinda wheel is this?

Guess I should run the disclaimer that I've googled for hours already. Still am. I don't post on foreign forums unless I'm desperate. I usually just stick to my own. Thank you. They're not Work Equip 03s, they're not Drag DRs, they're something else. Like I said, i've posted on multiple forums.. nobody knows.

• Administrators
I don't post on foreign forums unless I'm desperate. I usually just stick to my own. Thank you.

Using us then? :wink:

Like I said, i've posted on multiple forums..

I think you need to re-read your post.

They're not Work Equip 03s, they're not Drag DRs, they're something else. Like I said, i've posted on multiple forums.. nobody knows.

Googling Equip, I find many visual matches. If you know of some reason why they are not Equip's, please share. In other words, tell us what you know. It tends to expedite answers :cheers:

Edited by RTz

Count the spokes as well, the Works have 8 the others have 10. Or 16 to 20 how ever you count them. Looking at this pic

work_equipe03_split.jpg Ratdat.com

Looks to be the same but again the actual wheel spoke is off by 2 same with the work equip and the ssr star shark has a completely different pattern.

ssr_starshark_split.jpg Ratdat.com

I don't know. They're too far away for me to physically check out.

And if you look at the equips, there are actually multiple reasons why these are different.

1- Like you mentioned, there are 8 studs, instead of 16

2- 10 spokes rather than 8

3- The spokes are all the same width; on the Equips, the widths alternate

4- There is a full circle around the 4 lugs in the middle. On the Equips, there is not.

If I look at them for any length of time, more differences seem to pop out. These are just the obvious ones that I've detected so far. Anyone with an eye for detail will be able to spot more, I'm sure. Thanks, however, for helping me out. This has got me stumped.