HybridZ

Minty fresh 280z seats, are they worth anything?

Guest TurboHatch

Guest TurboHatch

Hey all i have a set of 280z seats that have been stripped to the bare frames and professionally restored. they came with my car I did not have the work done so i dont have any idea what they are worth to try and sell, i looked all over ebay and cant find a reference point to go off of. I plan on putting them up for sale this week but am clueless as to what to ask for them. thanks in advance.

Not much here sorry to say. Most are looking for better than orig style to upgrade to. I'm not implying they are not worth anything... just odds are, here, not as much as other forums may bring.

Just try posting good clean pics, and your price your willing to take for them, and put obo... might get surprised!

GLWS :2thumbs:

Guest TurboHatch

i sold the civic but yeah thats how i got my name as for the seats i had no use for them so im glad i could give some one a good deal. perhaps karma will come around when i am looking for a rear end or something else i may need.