HybridZ

My Company Made a Goofy Infomercial, What Do You Think?

blue72

The company I work for shot this as a promo for an iPhone app we developed. It lets you pull faces. Please don't feel pressured to buy our app or anything, I just want some opinions on the video.

The Funky Faceâ„¢ Infomercial:

This is a sort of online / viral marketing 101 for our small group. Seeing as we're only a few guys it is a bit tricky finding people who will be honest with critiques (family and close friends don't like to point out flaws in what you work on).

If you like it, think it stinks, think it's confusing, find it doesn't explain anything well enough, or find it funny then let me know.

Of course, by all means feel free to share the video if you're into that sort of thing.

Thanks for all the input guys, I appreciate any and all of it.icon10.gif

The only reason we made it the length it is was because we drew our inspiration from real infomercials (I probably watched at least 50 of 'em) and the average infomercial is 2 mins. I totally agree that short and to the point is usually better for the internet's attention span though.

Vocal work more like Aykroyd or Billy Mays huh? Well, I do have a beard right now, and I'm pretty sure I could roll up the sleeves on a blue collared shirt.... hmmm....