HybridZ

Wheel fitment

Sonethirty

Yeah Freedom Wash has a lot of idiots, but it is free entertainment, LoL, I have gone just to see those guys do their thing and they never fail to deliver. But would like to see a place where more serious minded enthusiasts go. Like to be able to ask questions about performance and actually get a legit answer. Bass Pro is alright bunch of domestic cars though.

@ Vinh: Saw them on ebay, paid 2500 for them shipped. They are SSR Longchamp XR4 wheels.

@Vernon: Yeah, I went to Freedom Wash a couple times...now I just go there to wash my car, there were WAY too many idiots there drag racing down Independence in front of the wash, and people doing burnouts in the parking lot, and otherwise being obnoxious.

I have heard of the Bass Pro thing, but those kids are still street racing out there, its only a matter of time before the cops start watching that area too, like with Freedom Wash. I'll have to check up on VAdriven, I don't check it as often as I probably should, but I'm usually busy with work/school to do much.

lol those tires aren't staying on those wheels. in fact, those wheels aren't even mine anymore :P I want 14's and those are 15's, but they did give me a chance to see what offset to order my wheels in. The tires I'll have will be 195/65-14 on 14x10's ;)

Why 14's? 15's almost look too small IMO.

What type also?

because I already have the brand new 14" tires, so I'm going to reuse them. and I like to be different. big wheels suck. lol

and you'll find out what type when I buy them :P

you should go with diamond racing they are cheap they can make them to your spec's plus in my opinion they look cool and can get them powder coated in whatever color you ask for.