HybridZ

Remote mounted twin turbos on a Titan

Alxxpress

Ok on the return lines, they do run downward in a gravity bleed. Otherwise the return pump I used would allow me if I so wanted to run 90's and upward slopes on the return. I didn't do this because it is not natural for me to do that type of routing. The blow off valves only open on decell and exhale when open. Nothing is getting in there even if they where wet. The truck is a lifted 4WD and I don't see anything "grabbing" lines or burning. STS runs these systems exposed and I havent heard any big problems with cracking exhaust housings. Performance wise you have your idea about loss of energy, but I am sorry, again, your wrong. GT35R's on a V8 have no lack of energy and this truck will pin you to the seat right on your throttle. I'm not sure if your assuming this is how things go with remote turbos or if you actually do this type of work. I don't want to come off like a hater, I really don't care too much about opinions, its your s and you can have them. By the way, I drove this truck 1000miles from Florida to Texas, no fires, no oil burn and nobody could run with me. Cheers!

MOT? It's not Oz, it's Texas. No MOT there, we shot a lot of British around 224 years ago to get rid of MOT inspections and governmental meddling in our business.

Heck, ain't Texas still able to start their own country if they so choose? :D

My bud would have loved that on his Titan, if the engine didn't grind itself to nothing recently (just outside warranty period...)