HybridZ

Streeteg's RB Datsun 260z Tuned by R/T Tuning in Lansdale Pa

streeteg

Ok Ladies and Gents today was finally the day I was able to get my car on the dyno and make some power. The first time i made it to the dyno my MAF voltage was maxing out almost instantly due to the pressure built up by an inefficient filter (Hours of research later)

The Shop that did the tune was R/T tuning in Lansdale PA. I have been to my fair share of shops and this by far was the most professional well run place ive ever been to. Right down to business, knowledgeable staff and great equipment.

Anyway Here is the setup.

s2 Rb25det

Apexi Power FC

Stock MAF

Intake w/ no filter

Ebay FMIC

Greddy Type-s BOV

Greddy intake manifold

Halman Boost controller (although boost control is a big issue I will be fixing upon the turbo upgrade because the boost started at 8 lbs, crept to 12 then fell off to 10 at the end

Yellow Jacket Coil Packs

NGK iridium 1 step colder plugs @ .32 gap

stock turbo elbow DP thingy

3" exhaust from that elbow back to a HKS Carbon Ti Muffler, no cat no resonator.

Stock Injectors @ what I think was almost 90% duty cycle

bumped redline to 7k

The results uncorrected were I think 290whp and 243tq. The Maf was near maxxed out, as were the injectors.

The car is a 74 260z- that tips the scales at 2450lbs.

Anyway, below is the car and the dyno. I did a quick butt dyno launch outside my house and it is night and day.

Trenton9.jpg

Zdyno.jpg

thanks guys!