HybridZ

For the Admins

josh817

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're in the right country to see 20,000 rabbits at a single show!

here, 200 is a BIG show.

My mom would see all those rabbits and say... "Those would make good gloves"

We never took care of the little girls rabbit across the street anymore. :icon45:

I used to breed and show rabbit's in middle school. It was pretty fun.

They breed themselves. Rabbits are superior at love. We should learn from them.

Alright Window Licker, thats enough of you. :ass:

I hope to make it to panhandler soon :D the raw materials to make my master casting die for the cast ali RB pan have just been ordered. :D

Tanning is a pretty nasty process!

Depends on the process, Yup, organic enzyme based high flexibility skins is a nasty smelly business, the dog crap and long soaks in brews of bark stew is not fun... But chromium tans with commercial home kits, while expensive, is very fuss and muss free.

Be very careful with adoption, Bob! If Paul has any daughters your age, they'll become your sister rather than the more opportune strategy of marrying her!

Actually, ignore that. Go ahead and get adopted. There is a more favorable chance that Paul will have a daughter aged 17-20 rather than like... whatever your age is Bob. If you're adopted, I can marry, and then we can have a big Z car mess of a family.

Paul, be my father in law. :coollook:

• Administrators

I have been married just over 21 years, have 3 daughters ages 17, 15, and 5, (ran out of brownies one night). 2 years ago, pseudo adopted another girl age 19. Oh, and my mother-inlaw resides in what used to be our detached double car garage now converted into a nice fully self contained one bedroom, one bath, large living/kitchen space!

So if any of you have wondered why I am on here so often.... 6 women on my property, I'm the only guy! You do the math... :-(

• Administrators

Forgot to add, I do have one cool car guy neighbor that also likes the S-30 Z cars! RTz and his lovely wife live approx 75 yards away. I share my shop with him in exchange for the ability to use his uber sweet knee mill and metal lathe. :wink:

lol... Why does everyone think Bob is an old fart?

BTW he's not even old enough to buy booze :mrgreen:

I turned 19 in December, therefore closest to 17! Have to finish school first before I let women rape and pillage my mind. Besides, in this case it is better to be younger than to be old enough to buy booze. I doubt Paul wants some crazy 21 year old running around causing drunkard havoc, getting his daughter into unfavorable situations. I'm a genius!

So if any of you have wondered why I am on here so often.... 6 women on my property, I'm the only guy! You do the math... :-(

I'm sure all my uncles feel your pain Paul. I am the only male out of 8 cousins.

Besides, I've seen your pictures of your land and its beautiful. I've always wanted to live or at least take a trip up to the north west. The north east compels my heart though... I guess I could go either direction, north east is more urbanized, I think that would get annoying.

Anyway, I'd make a cool son in-law. :mrgreen: Ron would hate me. I have a feeling by his online character, he would get fed up with me real fast! If my Dad visited you guys, I could watch all you... "older" gentlemen argue about cars!

Wait, when did I become betrothed?

Women are an expensive habit to feed. So are Datsuns. I currently chose the latter, they're easier to handle.

And Paul, may God have mercy on your soul. No man should ever have to father a woman through the years of 13-25, much less multiple at the same time. The only reason I'd ever want to be a father of a lil girl is so I could mess with their boyfriends.

I mean, moving in with Paul would mean that I could finish ramming a big german motor in a little Japanese car, but then again I'd be drowned in estrogen and progesterone. I'd also be the only 3-pointed star fan in a stable full of roundel owners. I'd most certainly be killed.