HybridZ

Looking for a nice set of wheels

Z lion 71

Hey guys

I'm looking for another set of wheels.The size is 15-16 inch that will work with a 73 240Z.I don't want anything i need to use spacers with.Must be period correct.I have a set of swastikas and wouldn't mind another set.I also would love a set of panasports if the price is right,I would want those in a 16.I also like the mesh style wheels.Let me know what you have.Also please send pics.if you have a set with new tires that would be a plus.Thanks

Mike

619-890-0553

I have a couple things I could offer up. One is a set of 15 inch swastikas. They need some major polishing but they are straight. The second set are are old school Rays Engineering Volk Racing Artisan Spirint. They are 15 inch stagered set of 7 and 7.5 inches. They were professionally polished and freshly powder coated and all new polished stainless steel fastner and have new stainless valve stems to install. email csorgenfrie@cox.net if interested.

IMG_0417[1]_thumb.jpg

Guest hks240z

i have a really nice set of 16x7 & 16x8 epsilons with new tires. i have them posted on another site beause i just joined and can't post anything yet. heres the link

http://forums.club4ag.com/zerothread?id=67267

i also have a set of simmons 15x8.5 mesh with an extra 5 spoke 15x8.5 all 5 are -19 offset.

http://forums.club4ag.com/zerothread?id=67262