HybridZ

300zx rotor to hub mounting

That's the plan if I can find someone that can do it. Ross from MM seems to have been kidnapped by aliens, nobody has heard from him in weeks. I will hit some local machine shops next week.

I hear ya, these cars have a tendency to be an expensive hobby, LOL.

are you redrilling the rear deja? or whats your plan for the rear? im so tempted to convert over to 5 lug also but it already hurts my pocket to just buy some cheap 5x114.3 rollers to push my car around the garage as it has no engine. lol.

I know thats right. Not a lot of the bolt from behind ones around but they are still available. No clue if the newer ones would work on a S30 at all.

The rotors don't bolt on from the rear because they are the slip-on type and those hubs are very hard to come by anymore...

• 3 months later...

This is a great thread. I've sourced a lot of hub/rotor setups from the early year turbo zx cars but have a few questions. Do these hubs move the wheel offset out 3/4" like I read somewhere? Also, does this create a problem, I plan on running 17" wheels. S12w toyota calipers work as well correct? Lastly, do we use the early turbo zx calipers/rotors in the rear and of course re-drill the hubs? Any write ups on this that I am missing?

THANKS